Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gone for too long...and Some Progress Pics

I have been so caught up in moving to my new apartment, having my parents here for almost a month and work absolutely kicking my a&$ that I have been so out of it blog wise...I have been doing the stalking reading where I read almost daily (it is comforting to me) yet I have not commented...I am hoping to get back with it this week and am looking forward to trying to catch up tomorrow. I have so many posts that I want to do and am behind!!

I have been wanting to update these progress pics (apologies for the horrible formatting...) for awhile, so here goes..the most recent shot is actually from January and was about 20 pounds ago...it is amazing when you do side by side pics how you can see the difference. When I am feeling down on this journey or that I have stalled, these are a good reminder of how far I have come...it is so difficult to see how big I was and how sad I seemed...but all I can do is look forward and be thankful for where I am today (though the bat wings are really getting to me, I have to be honest..especially as we reach summer...need to focus on those)

More posts and comments to come from me..have missed blogging and commenting for sure!! it is important to me and really does comfort me to know I'm not alone and it is a group united!


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5612365933676164770" />



7 comments:

  1. You progress is amazing!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl...you look GOOOOOOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing... Thanx so much for your supportive comment on my blog. *M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look truly amazing! Congrats to you!

    Thank you for those very sweet comments on my blog! You are a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Amazing transformation. The difference is just astounding. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love u & SO proud of all that you have accomplished so far!

    ReplyDelete