Thursday, May 5, 2011

I moved apartments!!

I have been MIA getting ready and packing for my move... Moved yesterday. Super stressful and tiring but so happy to be out of my old apartment (aka 4th floor walk up shack where I had mice the last 2 weeks) and into a new apartment with an elevator, doorman, dishwasher and 2 closets!!!! So excited and thankful to have my parents here helping. Still a ton to do and need a Lot of furniture but will get there.


Attached is a pic of me in one of my closets yesterday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

  1. .... tiny and adorable! enjoy the new digs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new place! You must be so excited. You look great in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for moving! I am a weirdo, I love it.

    You look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Congratulations on the move - very exciting! Hope all else is going well and we have to meet up in NYC for a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good, girl! Count me in for any NYC events!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking great there you little gumdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great...a young professional NYC woman in her apt. You look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete