Thursday, March 17, 2011
NYC Brunch - Interest in Sisterhood Clothes?
I have a lot of clothes that I need to pass onto the sisterhood..a range of sizes and things, but most are in the 16-18w size range, many pairs of black pants, a few sweaters, jeans, light cardigans, a few casual dresses, etc. I am so behind in trying to take pics/post about it, but I want to pass them on. ...Now, I am not a good mailer..I'm not..but, I'm determined to become one. Until I get a chance to post and then mail everything though, i thought I would see if any of the women attending brunch might have interest in some of these and/or be in that size range I mentioned (you could give me a rough idea of sizes and would want casual or work clothes, tops vs. pants, etc. and I could make a judgement call). I could bring a few things I think might work and if you don't like them, I can bring them back with me. I know a lot of the people coming are way too small for a lot of the things I have but I don't know everyone who is coming...Regardless of this brunch, I WILL get my act together and get things posted and ready to mail asap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a wonderful time at the brunch!
ReplyDeleteMy protein drink is S.E.I. Max Chocolate Protein, PB 2 and a shot of Toscani Sugar Free chocolate syrup and skim milk. Any chocolate protein mix will work I am sure. If you love peanut butter, order some PB2 on Amazon...I cannot believe how good it is!
OMG...this is so timely...I am in desperate need of work clothes. I'm currently fitting into L, XL, 16, 18 ish (obvi depending on the fit). I am 5'8", so if your pants are long, then it all works for me!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to meet you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteheyy Im a 16 now...definitely interested just not sure how long they will fit...If there is anything u think would be good for me please bring it...thank u so much :)
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome meeting you today. Sorry I wasn't a follower but I just fixed that. We were banded just 4 days apart...how cool.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to meet you today! I really enjoyed talking to you. Thanks again for the clothes, most of them fit well! I'll add the few pieces that didn't to my eventual "From My Rack to Yours" post!
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed meeting and talking to you! You are definitely an inspiration. Hope the Spin class was better than you expected.
ReplyDeletehey it was so nice meeting u yesterday and thank u so much for the clothes...I wore the blue sweater today and I recieved so many compliments...thanks again and maybe one day we can all get together again
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the clothes. I wish you would have let me cover your lunch. You've given me so much. Even better than the clothes, though, was meeting you in person. I felt like I've known you forever and and hoping we can do another NYC brunch in the Summer. It was definitely work the trip and next time I might make it a weekend trip.
ReplyDelete