Friday, March 25, 2011

This week is in flames

Need some accountability....how do I go so quickly from being so motivated, pushing forward, eating well and working out to being lazy and eating so much crap?? It has not helped that I have had two root canals in 2 weeks and can't chew a lot, but that does not mean I need to drink milkshakes!!! Oh yes, milkshakes. I have had 4 this week i think...I need to focus ad get back on it stat....stat



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Work

7 comments:

  1. Right there with ya! We can refocus, no problem! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. see..... as a self proclaimed dentist-phobe.... i'm completely ready to give you a pass due to the double root canal situation! You POOR THING!!!!!
    A good chocolate protein shake mixed with milk and ice kinda sorta tastes like a milkshake.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh (hand raised emphatically in the air) I'm with you too. I was doing fantastically and then this week.. uh, not so much! We can all turn it around starting.... NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...my eating is kind of up in flames too. Damn unfill. I know it was necessary...but DAMN!

    Sorry about the root canals! That sounds like no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The great circle of life (and losing weight) Mufasa! When you figure it out, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With you too....a couple of good days followed by noy so good. We can refocus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful...you will stay on track...you will succeed because you have created great life patterns. These are just small deviations. I thought you looked beautiful in the NYC brunch photos!

    ReplyDelete