I am trying to resist pizza on the trading floor, let alone 2 desks away. After my super motivating post, my monthly friend started, and while I maintain motivation and ate pretty healthy yday, I did give into my cravings for cookies... Def not ideal but I otherwise was good. I think I still might have something sweet today as all I can think about is cake, cookies, etc buy I will not eat the pizza to balance it out.... It is amazing how hard it is to fight the temptation of eating pizza when surrounded by almost 350 people eating pizza and plenty to spare.... I will fight through though....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My oldest daughter and I went out to pizza the other night. I said we should get a small and she said a medium. We were both really hungry so I went for the medium. We both could only eat one piece each. It was yummy, but it makes me laugh to realize how little we can eat.
ReplyDeletePizza is my absolute weakness. I would go ahead and have a small piece so you don't feel so deprived - you won't be able to eat much anyway and I think a slice is about 250 calories. I find I do great until 2-3 in the afternoon and then I want to snack.
ReplyDeleteCrazy but that's the food I miss most...for some reason my band will NOT let me eat Pizza.
ReplyDelete