Thursday, July 15, 2010

Goal #2..not met on time but not too far..and a quick post

So, I have not posted in over a week..I tried to comment on some blogs the other day but didn't even get through reading/commenting, let alone posting. I have just been slammed with work and I just got home a bit ago..My Analyst left a few weeks ago and I just have been killed..but, if I am going to make this work, I am going to have to find time to post..even if a short one..and then i can focus on posting more when I get out at a decent hour and the weekend..plus, I need to stop complaining about work (that is like trying to hold my breath indefinitely..)..i do like my job, it is just long days..ok, enough.

So, today was my goal #2 day..not quite met..i was less than 1 pound away and about 2 pounds away from 50..I really wanted to make it but I kind of failed at really working towards it over the last week..and i just got a fill! i really don't think it was enough bc I am still hungry and able to eat a lot (i.e more than one cup) one night this week i even had almost 2 dinners (around 7pm and 11pm..) but i was so hungry..not how the band is supposed to be. I'm working on making good choices (doing decently)..I refocused today, which I must do if I am going to try to meet this and my future goals..I know I have done well so far and was aggressive with my goals, but I want to do this! when I was reading some blogs the other night I realized what is possible if I really focus...and, i need to go do some exercise..I really need to try to find some work/life balance..

ok, enough rambling..I am going to try to do lil posts more often..things i need to work on include WATER intake (horrible), watching my portions (so so), continuing to make good choices (great at lunch with a turkey sandwich with only one slice of bread..not so hot with my qdoba for dins), trying to make it to the gym (non existent), posting (poor) and reading/commenting (poor)...

so not an exciting post but I posted!! I am looking forward to really focusing on this in the next coming days despite some hectic work days over the next week..

thanks for the continued support..can't wait to catch up on bogs this weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment