This is my first mobile post... I have bit done well this week... Food wise or blogging. I had my fill on wed, which went well. Had a shake that night and was good. From then on, I did not do great. I did not follow liquids for 24 hours and my mushies might have pushed the "mush" definition. I could use excuses such as my client lunch, busy, wrst day of work on Friday, tc. But bottom line is I have really filed myself the past four days. This weekend I drove my grandma to waltham Massachusetts to visit my great aunt, her sister n law, who is in a nursing home. I was happy to do it but this week was just so exhausting. I found myself thinking about food a lot, wanting food... Some of the old feelings. I found myself mindlessly eating a bit and wasn't 100% concious. Now, I didn't go binge or anything, but I found myself eating a bit too much, or snacking... Tonight for instance, I had a pretty full dinner (some salad and two meatballs) and I then had a bag of smart puffs.. Now my stomach hurts...argh!! Why!!! I think too much work, exhaustion and missing some of my medicine has really thrown me off. I have started to feel myself again and somewhat comfortable (the comfortable fat girl) but I don't want to get comfortable.. Given this Amount of weight loss has been my ending point in the past before regaining the weight.. I'm not worried about gaining but I am worried about stopping... And I have such a long way to go... I know I can do it, I just need to refocus and not give up. This week, my goal is to refocus on myself and put everything second. I want threally think and get competitive again.... Ok, enough of my rant but I have now "put it on paper" that I have done poorly over the last severaldays, have gained approximately 2 pounds since my 50 low and need to kick into gear... I guess this blog is a good way to stay accountable... Hopefully I will have better news next post. And be at a co
outer to be able to post on blogs ( at my grandma's house and her Internet isn't working )...
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am right there with you!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it megs. 1, 2 with the legs... I love u.
ReplyDelete-Big bro
I'm so sorry I missed you last week. I showed up at 6:30 and waited for you until about 6:50, but didn't see you. Hang in there, it does get better. How much of a fill did you get?
ReplyDelete