
I have posted a few recent pics but someone asked me for some progress pics..I searched through some of my old pics to try to put together a montage...besides noting changes in hair color, eyebrows and crooked teeth (goodness I need to do better with keeping my highlights and eye brow waxes) - so hard to look at - I definitely do see some progress..if I am completely honest though, while I do see progress, I also feel like I should see more given the amount I have lost but I have to remember that I have a lot more to lose and that while the number is high, I started higher than many people..I wish I could just look at the positive but I am hard on myself and can't help it...and, I have decided that I really think I need invisalign for my teeth...also, apologies the formatting is off..not very reflective of my banking training...
PS - when I note "gaining weight" this is the last round of gaining weight where I really went over the edge..I have always been overweight..since I can remember..this was just the last bout where I got the largest I have ever been
I think you are beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! Your face is much 'pointier' in the chin area now - I can seriously tell you've lost a lot of weight.
ReplyDeleteI had to lose 60 lbs before anyone noticed I lost weight. It was FRUSTRATING, but I guess when you have 200 lbs to lose, that's not unthinkable.
Oh, and I don't see any crooked teeth, and your hair is gorgeous!
You are absolutely beautiful. Your progress is amazing. I'm so very very proud of you. Keep it up...I know you can accomplish whatever you set your mind to.
ReplyDelete-your big bro
Wow! You look amazing. My weight started very high when I had my surgery. I weighed 475 when I started my pre-op diet(03/11/10)and 452 at surgery(03/23/10) and my last weigh-in I was 401. So I am down 74 pounds and I hope to be under 400 when I go to the doctor for my next follow up. Fabulous Threedom! It is a long journey that I am on but I am taking it one day and a time... I will never see these numbers again so each one is a celebration. Good Luck, You are doing amazing! *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYou look Mahvelouse...don't be so hard on yourself. I know its easy to say but we really are our own worst critics. I can see a huge difference in your face in the pics. Keep doing what you are doing...its working!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! I am so proud of you, I know that it is hard to go easy on yourself, but there really is a difference. I have lost almost 60 lbs and the difference I see in my pics does not measure up to the difference I see in my mind when I think of that huge number. It is just the way our brains work, I guess.
ReplyDeletePlease know that you are doing great! <3
You really do look great! And, you are lucky that you were able to be so pretty at your high weight. :) Congratulations on all of your success so far!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing and beautiful in all pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I can see a big difference in your face too. Keep up the good work, your progress is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI definitely see a big difference! Progress pictures are always fun to look at, I can't wait to see the rest of your journey!
ReplyDeleteWOW, you look amazing! You are super CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThank you all so much for your very sweet and supportive comments..I really, really appreciate it. Y'all are a wonderful and supportive group of women.
ReplyDelete