Friday, August 27, 2010
soooo stuck...
Literally...ALL Day. i had almost one egg over medium around 10 am and a sugar free carnation instant breakfastaround 3pm..that is what I have been able to keep down..what I have tried to keep down includes a few bites of a pancake, qdoba kids meal, soup and pasta..now, not all in one sitting and reflects that I tried two different things for breakfast and lunch...I have had incidents where I have eaten too fast or not chewed well enough and had an issue but I have never gone an entire day with such an issue..so uncomfortable and I don't like it...hopefully will feel a bit better tomorrow...good thing I was too tired to keep my dinner plans because I think I would have had a problem..going to try to get some sleep and hopefully will be better in the AM...until then, back to carnation instant breakfast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry you're so tight. Take it easy and let your stomach calm down a bit. Good luck tomorrow - have soup!
ReplyDelete