Monday, August 23, 2010

Today was not a great day eating wise...

So, today was a BAD day eating wise...Goodness..I get all hyped up about being 60 down and then I rest on my laurels and think I can eat whatever I want...who am I kidding??!!! argh!

So, my day started at 3:30 am..I was having a dream I guess and woke up in a panic/dream that my new Analyst had googled me and found out about my surgery..isn't that ridiculous? I am way too paranoid..I am fine if I keep this to myself but I also have to get over my fear/anxiety too..I literally could not sleep and after about 20 mins got up and started googling myself..i am ridiculous...and by the way, you can not find it by googling my name (i always google people when I am bored). If I am honest, I fear people finding out..I so admire everyone who is open about this because I think it is an amazing thing to do, but for me for now, I just don't want to be under the microscope when I feel like I always have been/are..Regardless, I can not let this keep me awake!!

so, around 4:15ish, I got up and started trying on some clothes as I clean out my closet (more about that in another post) and try to see what doesn't fit anymore...so, after a few try ons, I decided I had to try to sleep..I started reading blogs (and went back on several) until about 5am. I then decided I should just stay up until 5:30 and go to the gym but then I passed out about 5:15..ended up waking up late around 7 but somehow made it in time for work..

food wise, I had iced coffee around 8am..then had yogurt around 9:30. around 10:45 i was hungry so had about 10 baked lays..for lunch, I had a turkey burger...I did very well and ate very slowly and over about 1 hour..i ate the entire thing but I was hungry and felt ok about it because it was protein and i wanted it. had about 8 sweet potato fries with it. then, abround 1:45, I was craving something sweet and got maybe 1/4 cup of fro yo at the cafe...then around 2:30..i had half of a cupcake...mindless/lazy/wanted it...only to feel guilty about 5 mins, only to go back and have another 1/2 around 4pm!!! for dinner, I had a personal size thin crust pizza...i ate the whole thing but was very slow (over an hour)..i think i had about 1/4 too much as I sit now...ok, enough rambling but I needed to skip that cupcake! the pizza (assuming i ate only 1/2 ) I am ok with but I ate too much...tomorrow though is another day...reading Gilly's amazing accomplishment of almost reaching 100 is so amazing and an example for me!!

Hope everyone had a good monday and exciting that the women in FL were able to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment