
The ingredients are:
99% Fat Free Ground Turkey
Can of Low Sodium Black Beans
Can of Low Sodium Kidney Beans
Can of Diced Tomatoes
Can of Diced Green Chiles
Can of Low Sodium Tomato sauce (i.e. Heinz, not spaghetti sauce)
One Package of Chili Seasoning
One package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
1-2 Squash
1-2 Zuchinni
1-2 Peppers (I use red, yellow or orange)
low sodium beef broth or some water to thin out and/or tomato paste to thicken
a bit of splenda to taste
All you have to do is brown the meat and dice the veggies.. and then throw it all together in a pot and cook...it is so easy and pretty healthy!! Given I am in the mushy stage, I then put it through the blender to puree..I'm a bit worried it might be too chunky with the meat in it but I think it is ok...I then portioned it into one cup servings for my dinner (delish) and for lunch and dinners this week...
No comments:
Post a Comment