Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm back...

Sorry for being absent...I have to be honest that I have not been feeling very well physically, mentally and emotionally. Work has been very stressful and I have not been able to focus on my eating like I want to. I honestly wish I could take a break from work and really just focus on this new challenge, work out, etc..but Alas, real life sets in. After a great session with my therapist tonight (thank you SJH if you are reading this), I realized that I am doing ok and this is a journey, I am too hard on myself and have made progress. Rather than rant about my frustrations with work, personal stuff, etc. I am going to try to look forward that tomorrow is a new day and another opportunity..I'm trying to tone out the negative (easier said than done...) I have lost some of my best practices eating wise this week and need to refocus, take a break from work and focus on how/what I'm eating. I have been pretty healthy, no major screw ups, but I have to remember to combat any head/emotional hunger...ok, i need to get some sleep..this post has been pretty unexciting, but it will get me back in the groove..I am going to try to make them a bit more exciting...for now, I just have to try to stay positive...

1 comment:

  1. I have every confidence that you can do this! We love you and are always here for you.

    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete