
Sorry it has been so long since my last post...last week at work was a killer..worked most nights till 11 or midnight..i just didn't have it in me to type. But, the good news is that I got through the week and I ate well. I am feeling really, really good about things, and I am motivated. I have tried to be concious of everything I put in my mouth..and while it is hard, and I have some good days, some bad days, I'm feeling pretty good. This weekend I went to Long Island..went to lunch with Gma and then hung out with two of my cousins...great to see them as always...I felt bad because one of my cousins I think is considering weight loss surgery (or so I gathered..) but I decided i absolutely did not want to/will not share..to be honest, I just don't want to be the subject of people's conversations...I know people love me and would be supportive but this process is about me and what is best for me..and that is keeping it to myself and the few people (i.e. those reading) who know...I ate very well this weekend, which I could have easily not done considering I went out to three lunches/dinners and to the movies...I have found that I really look forward to eating healthy..it also didn't hurt that the restaurants had all the calorie information on it..in the past, i would have hated that..now, i love it.
I did not make it to the gym this week/weekend..I hope to go this week. I did though have a pilates session, which i enjoyed. It is pricey, but I am going to try to do it once a week and then try to do some stuff on my own during the week...we will see how it goes...
on the weight front, I have continued to lose..I weight myself almost every day, but "official" weigh in is Monday, so I will have to report back on progress...Forgot to mention..Gma could tell I had lost weight, which was very exciting!!! my clothes continue to get looser, which I love...
not a very exciting post, but I posted!
love to all and thanks to everyone's continued support!
No comments:
Post a Comment