Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am so Excited for Band Friends and Followers...and...Confession...I Have a True Obsession with the Real Housewives / Bethenny Getting Married



I have Band/Blogger Friends!! To say I'm excited is an understatement. I have been so blessed with the support of my parents, Grandma, two brothers and two friends, but I have been longing a bit for the community that I have seen other bloggers have. Being able to relate to situations and experiences is nice..well, after reading in private, last night I reached out to others and made friends! haha..it is like when my Mom would tease me that I was friend of the friendless!! I really am so excited to get to know everyone better and for the support!!




On another note, it can officially be noted that I am obsessed with the Real Housewives and Bethenny Getting Married...now, I guess my past obsession has always been food / eating, so this one is much better! The fact that I have seen most episodes at least two times, can quote the intros to the show for each woman are just a few signs of my issues..but, how I love it! I so look forward to Thursdays..on the Bethenny show tonight they went to the Water Club hotel in Atlantic City..makes me excited because I am going there for fourth of july..woo hoo!!! It is honestly such a great show in that it can distract you, make you laugh and chill out a bit after a long day...

on the eating front, did ok today..had too much calories at lunch (child size qdoba burrito bowl) with chips and my tum tum hurt for a few hours. after work, we went to a bar/lounge for my Analyst's going away party..gotta love bar food. I had one grilled chicken strip, one mini bbq slider, 1/2 a quesadilla and a few fries...goodness, as I write it, it sounds like a lot, but it didn't seem like it and I was still hungry after..I kept dreaming about Pizza and cupcakes, but I ended up coming home and having a sugar free carnation instant breakfast shake...well, tomorrow is a new day! on the bright side, I did take my time and focus on chewing today...

That's all she wrote for tonight...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Housewives of NYC - so addicting! I also love the Bethenny show, so funny! I enjoy watching these and recognizing the places they go to! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Bethenny! I'm so jealous that you're going to that hotel. I hadn't heard about it, but after watching last night, it is definitly on my list. I'll let you know about brunch. I'm thinking we should do one in July. Not at all creepy that you feel like you know me from my blog btw. I feel like I've made some amazing friends on here and we still have never met in real life. Funny, but true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to watch that show but I'm already addicted to too many! Glad you're happy with finding new friends. Blogland is the best.

    ReplyDelete