Monday, June 21, 2010

throwing up is no fun..and my wing craving has been filled


sorry for the title, but it is the truth. Last night after I reheated my salmon for dinner, I started to eat it..only to then get stuck..I took too many bites too quick, and in addition, the salmon was dry (esp from the additional heat)...anything dry is not band friendly...so, as I was stuck, I started to pb (in essence throw up in your mouth)...yeah, that was a lot of fun. It happened for awhile (about 20 minutes) and it was miserable..especially that it was salmon...I ended up ordering fro yo (pinkberry) for dinner because I was uncomfortable..I have decided that I can treat myself to pinkberry, but topics are dangerous..so, I got no toppings..

today, I wasn't feeling great from last night, and I have also been having some pain in my port area at work (literally, i think it is from sitting and the way my stomach (aka fat) sits). i also didn't sleep well. Well, i ended up calling in sick..this is not something I frequently do, but I did. I rested for a lot of the AM, then I went to the grocery store..stocked up on bottled water and snapples..also got a few other things...groceries are expensive though!!! especially when you are a snob and buy evian..though, it was on sale, and they had coupons (i was racking up the savings!). I was supposed to clean my apt as well in anticipation of Mary's arrival (and so my cleaning lady can clean my apartment, but I kind of lounged around, read blogs, watched Real Housewives, etc. tried to take an afternoon nap, but to no avail.

now, on the eating..I had fat free chocolate milk for bfast/snack. for lunch, I was very hungry and still craving wings...I ordered them..and ate them..now, I don't feel totally bad because i was really hungry and I did not eat all of them. Do I think it was the best decision? No. Do I think it was the worst? No. Was I pumped I ate them after? No. But, I cannot beat myself up and it was not a killer. for dinner, I had a 100 calorie bagel thin sandwich with some whipped cream cheese, two slices of turkey and a 100 calorie pack. not the best day, but not the worst.

Week over week, I lost 0.6 pounds..after two great weeks, that was not a fun number but at the same time, it is a journey!! I need to inspire myself to make this week great...and, i have a work function on Thursday..But, I will do this!! my next goal is for July 15th, and I have about 9 pounds to go...

short post for now, but wanted to provide an update...hope all is well..

No comments:

Post a Comment