Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A quick post... My first mobile post!

A rare second to breathe so thought I would do a quick post. Doing great on my goals for today sans the cookie I just ate!! Whoops!! I have been having massive cravings (hormonal related --- or that is my excuse) but otherwise doing well..am almost done with 50 oz of water and ate a sensible lunch! Today was fairly slow, which is a rarity I fully embrace... Like many, I am either so slammed or slow (9 out of 10 slammed)...so, I ate slowly and over am hour period but didn't eat too much... A turkey sandwich with only one slice of wheat toast and a slice of cheese ( with some veggies of course)... I really wish I could cut the cheese, but I just loooove cheese... And the thought of a Sammy without one is just not desireable! Also, thbplace I went to has boars head turkey which I think is the best.

Other than my food, meeting some goals, faltering at others, I an excitedbti leave hopefully in the next 45 mins and go to pilates! Also, day 2 of trying to look better at work ( despite oversleeping by one hour) was good! Have on a cute dress and while my hair is up, I tried to make it look cute! We will see how day 3 goes... I low getting dressed up and puttin on makeup but I have gotten so lazy about work... And there are many cute guys here so need to try do look somewhat decent...

Look at that water on my desk!!
wanted to take a pic of me in my dress but a bit tough/obvious on the trading floor!
Ok, enough for now!! Hope everyone is having a great day



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Yeah blogpress!! Isn't it awesome?? Awesome job on meeting the goals. Don't give up cheese, you don't have to. That's the beauty of the band. And Dr. Ren would tell you to eat the full fat cheese because it will satiate you more than fat free. Loved your earlier post. So great that you have such a supportive family and are able to have such open conversations with your brother (who is adorable btw). ;-)

    Would love to get together soon. Want to do dinner sometime the week of the 18th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you drinking all that aqua- so good for you! and so incredibly happy for you that you reached your goal early--
    loves--
    MJB

    ReplyDelete