"Let's celebrate our own beauty and how wonderful we all look with a photo of your favorite feature on your own body"
so, my favorite body part right now I think are my eyelashes..they are long and curly and I love putting mascara on them and seeing how plump and long I can make them..the only thing I like making plump!!...this was the best pic i had (though not the best mascara job I have done and excuse the need for an eyebrow wax)...have loved reading everyone's blogs and hope I am feeling more like myself and in a position to want to post this weekend....
CONGRATS MEGS!! You met your goal AHEAD of schedule!
ReplyDeleteI am so incredibly happy for you! And have loved getting caught up on your posts. You are truly an inspiration!!
Love you tons and couldn't be happier for you,
You are beautiful,
Mary
Lovely lashes! As I was looking at your pic, I couldn't guess if you were going to say eyes (gorgeous), nose (so cute), or smile (dazzling). But those are some killer lashes!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you explained as well... I mean, Everything is gorgeous... Eyes, lips, nose, and smile... but those are amazing lashes, that's for sure... *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYou're just gorgeous period!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you think you'll be able to join us on Monday for brunch. Would be great to see you!
you are so beautiful friend! every part--but, you def. have the most amazing lashes and always know the best way to accentuate them- hello, who teaches me the best mascaras to buy :)
ReplyDeleteMJB